Secure and Convenient Banking at SlotsPlus Casino
Selecting a casino that offers high-quality games, great bonuses, and safe, easy banking is important, but gamblers who choose to play at SlotsPlus Casino will quickly discover that this online gaming establishment offers all of this and more. Described below are the deposit and withdrawal methods available to players who choose to game at SlotsPlus Casino.
Funding a real-money account at SlotsPlus Casino is easy for players; with several convenient choices that cater to both American and International players, transferring cash to SlotsPlus Casino is simple.
- Visa and MasterCard: Online casino gamblers who prefer to use a credit card to add money to a SlotsPlus account can do so easily; the minimum deposit per transaction is $25, while those looking to deposit a greater amount may transfer up to $500. There are no casino fees associated with credit card deposits, and while verification documents may be required, it's available to all depositors.
- NETeller: The peer-to-peer money transfer service, NETeller, is available at SlotsPlus Casino, and players must deposit at least $10.00 and may deposit up to $2,500 per transaction. The casino will charge no fees to use this option, but it is not available for players within the U.S.
- MST Gift Cards and Money Orders: MST gift cards are accepted from players around the world, and carry a minimum $20 deposit requirement when they're being used at SlotsPlus; gamers may also deposit up to $500 per transaction with this method, and it costs nothing to pay with the gift card. Money orders are accepted from gamblers making transactions between $50 and $1,000, and fees for money orders greater than $100 will be covered for players.
A big casino win is one of the most exciting parts of playing, and receiving the cash to spend as you wish is almost as thrilling. Read on to learn how to cash out at SlotsPlus Casino.
- Checks: SlotsPlus Casino winners who wish to cash out using a check that's delivered via regular mail may do so if the amount that they're requesting falls between $100 and $399.99; there is no fee associated with this option. Those who request a payout for amounts between $400 and $2,500 will receive a certified check; while this withdrawal method is also free worldwide, it will only be delivered to physical addresses.
- NETeller and ACH Direct Deposit: Like deposits, NETeller payouts may only be received to customers outside of the U.S., and the money will be available in the player's account within 48 hours. NETeller withdrawals must be for amounts between $10 and $5,000. ACH direct deposits place the money directly into an account holder's check or savings account; players may request a direct deposit withdrawal between $100 and $1,250, and this option is available only to gamers within the United States.
- Money Orders: Finally, money orders may be used as a withdrawal method for players outside of the U.S. who request transactions that fall between $100 and $2,500; these will either be mailed or delivered via courier, depending on the amount begin withdrawn.
Deposit Today for Your Chance to Play and Win
Players who choose to fund a real-money account at SlotsPlus Casino have a variety of excellent bonuses from which to choose, but they also have a wide range of options when it comes to selecting deposit and withdrawal methods. Get started as a cash player at SlotsPlus today for your chance to enjoy great games and simple banking.